1. [Library Website] Up-Load the Dissertation : 2020. 6. 29(Mon)～2020. 7. 10(Fri) 16:30
* Students can only 'log-in' during the period above. Therefore students must meet the deadline.
a. Up-Load the Dissertation(original version)
- Up-Load the Dissertation(original version) in 「나의공간 →내정보 → 학위논문제출(dCollection)」 section at Library Website(https://library.korea.ac.kr/)
b. Print out 'the Proof of submitting Dissertation' and 'the Warrant of using Works'
- After receiving an e-mail from the person in charge of library dissertation, students should print out 'the Proof of submitting Dissertation' and 'the Warrant of using Works'.
c. A Reference : Tel. 02)3290-2782, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. [At Designated Library] Submit Complete Binding Dissertation : 2020. 7. 8(Wed)～10(Fri) 16:30
a. Students should hand in 'Complete Binding Dissertation' and 'the Warrant of using Works' to designated library during that period(three days) then get a signature at 'the Proof of submitting Dissertation'.
b. Designated Library for submitting Complete Binding Dissertation
1) Social and Human Science
: Central Library(new building) Room 203, 2nd floor (Tel. 02-3290-1472)
2) Natural Science / Health Science
: Science Library Room 406, 4th floor (Tel. 02-3290-4221)
3) Medicine : Medical Library 3rd floor (Tel. 02-2286-1263)
4) Sejong Campus
: Sejong Acquisitions & Technical Processing 2nd floor (Tel. 044-860-1805)
c. The number of submitting copies
: Master and Ph. D - 4 copies of Hard Cover
- 6 copies of Hard Cover for Law, 3 copies of Hard Cover for Medicine, Sejong Campus
※ Submit to a complete binding dissertation included the signatures of the chief of committee and committee members
※ The cover data of complete Binding Dissertation : August 2020
3. [At the Department Office] Submit a copy of inner page of Complete Binding Dissertation
: 2020. 7. 8(Wed) ～ 10(Fri) 17:00
a. Submit At the Department Office
1) a copy of inner page of Complete Binding Dissertation (the Inner page + the signature page of completion for dissertation examination)
- Inner page : The page which included the name of tutor professor, the subject of
dissertation and the date that students submitted the dissertation
- the Signature page of completion for dissertation examination : The page which included the signatures of the chief of committee and committee members
2) the Proof of submitting Dissertation (get a signature at it after Submit “Complete Binding Dissertation” at Designated Library)
3) Confirmation of Thesis Plagiarism Check.
b. Certificates and Complete Binding of Dissertation which are submitted after the deadline cannot be admitted. If the students don't hand in dissertations during the period, Graduate school will handle this as a fail of dissertation examination of this semester. Therefore it's very important to meet the deadline.
c. 'Students keep the Complete Binding of Dissertation(Original Version)'
The Graduate School