2. Doctoral Program
1) Students in the doctoral program must obtain a total of 36 credits. Among those 36 credits, 18 credits must come from their areas of specialization. Credits earned from other departments can be used to fill this requirement, only under the discretion of the student’s advisor or the graduate program director.
=> Submit A08 to the admistrative office
2) Students in the doctoral program must publish at least two research articles in professional journals, as a first or corresponding author for at least one article, which should be approved by the dissertation committee before submitting their doctoral dissertation.
=> After discussion with the advisor when admitted, input in your PORTAL and submited the printed paper to the administrative office (including the redempted students)
3) The students with a master degree in non-psychology majors in the doctoral program should meet the prerequisites of the master’s students with an undergraduate degree in non-psychology majors.
=> Redemption should also be submitted to the admistrative office.
4) If any of these requirements should change during the course of the student’s term, he/she can choose between the old and the revised requirements, when authorized by the graduate program director.
5) Credits earned from other departments can be approved only under the discretion of the student’s advisor.
6) A doctoral student can take the master’s courses only under the discretion of the student’s advisor.
** Remarks **
a. 2 credits of Research guidance credits are to be taken every semester.
b. Students admitted to a doctoral degree program in the same field: a maximum of 6 credits acquired by a graduate of a master’s degree program of a graduate school before entering a doctoral degree program in the same field as their master’s degree program may be acknowledged, provided that such credits exceed the required minimum for graduation from the master’s degree program.
=> Submit A09 to the admistrative office
c. Those required to take advisor designated courses may register up to 15 credits including the courses designated. However, credits acquired by taking advisor designated courses shall not be counted toward credits required for degree completion or GPA calculation. (Atricle 29)
d. Domestic Exchange Studens : For each semester, a maximum of three credits acquired at an exchange graduate school shall be acknowledged. The total number of credits acknowledged shall be six for master’s degree programs and 12 for doctoral degree programs. (Article 107)
=> Submit A10 to the administrative office
Grades assigned at an exchange graduate school must be recorded in numeric format.
e. Time limits for course : minimum 2 years. maximum 10years (Deadline for Dissertation Submissions)