- The Cultural and Social Psychology
- The Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- The Clinical and Counseling Psychology
- The Consumer & Advertising Psychology
- The Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience
The Industrial/Organizational Psychology major at Korea University is dedicated to conducting research on industrial Psychology related to Selection, Training, Placement, and Management (including appraisal elements), and Organizational Psychology dealing with human behavior in the organization and organizational change and adjustment. The lab develops the selection tools for corporations and organizations, particularly items for the personality and aptitude tests.
To be updated later